Office Manager/HR Assistant
We're currently looking for an OFFICE MANAGER/HR ASSISTANT to help oversee our company's HR policies and assist with payroll. The Office Manager will also be responsible for record keeping and making sure that our company is in full compliance with all rules and regulations meant to protect our business. This position will interact directly with our CEO to ensure that files are properly updated, that everyone in the office follows the procedures laid out in the employee handbook, and that outside vendors perform their duties as promised. This is a full-time, in-office position.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of progressive HR experience
- Familiarity with leaves, COBRA & benefits administration, compliance, payroll, and applicable state & federal laws
- Familiarity with Intuit Quickbooks
- Familiarity with Profit Sharing Plans
- Superior organizational and computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook required)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively before employees of the organization
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification a plus! (not required though)
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices, and regulations
- Answer employee HR questions and resolve complex issues ensuring exceptional employee satisfaction
- Work together with CEO to ensure that payroll is properly processed each pay period
- Keep track of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Keep employee files up to date, including new hires, benefits, employee changes, and separations
- Create, provide, and distribute documents, agreements, and letters
- Assist in developing programs, policies, and training
- Benefits implementation and administration including, healthcare, medical leave, 401k and COBRA
- Perform audits and controls to ensure compliance with Wage and Hour and HR policies and procedures
- Track weekly attendance records and daily attendance incidents
- Compile employee payroll report and correspond directly with CEO prior to processing
- Notify I.T. department regarding new hires, updates, absences and terminations
- Office Supply maintenance and ordering (vending machine; office supplies; coffee, etc.)
- Correspond with vendors and maintenance personnel
If you're detail-oriented, self-motivated, and punctual, this might be the perfect position for you. We're looking for a candidate with an in-depth working knowledge of all matters pertaining to human resources (as well as a familiarity of payroll processing), so if you meet the above criteria please send us your resume so we can schedule an interview!
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact us about job opportunities. Please, no phone calls about job opportunities. Please do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.