Search Engine Optimization for DUI Law Firms That Will Get You More Leads
When someone gets arrested for DUI, they’re worried about their future, and they probably have a lot of questions. They’re looking for an attorney who will sit down with them and calmly go over their options. They don’t want to get ripped off by a lawyer who’s going to charge them a bunch of money and hardly do anything to improve their legal outcome.
Search Engine Optimization is an effective tool for getting potential clients to visit your website, but that’s only half the struggle. You also need to have a website that convinces visitors that you have what it takes to help. To win over a potential DUI client, it’s important to convince them that you are:
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we’ve been helping attorneys attract more website visitors and convert them into clients for over 20 years, and we’re great at what we do. In fact, our websites have a conversion rate of five to seven percent. That’s much higher than the industry average of only two to three percent.
Call (323) 254-1510 to learn more today.
What Is DUI Law SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a set of strategies that increases your website’s visibility in local search engine results pages (SERPS). That means getting your site to appear at or near the top of the page when people in your area are looking for your services in a search engine query. This is called organic traffic, and unlike Google Ads, you don’t have to pay for it. Although, local SEO is very competitive, especially when it comes to DUI defense legal marketing.
You have to do two things to beat the competition and direct local traffic to your website: build a high-functioning website and create content that satisfies the search intent of people looking for your services.
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we can upgrade your existing website or build you a new one to make sure you have the necessary site architecture. Then we’ll develop a content marketing strategy by providing you with a variety of engaging pages and blog posts that match the Google queries people are using to locate DUI attorneys in your area.
Marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and SEMrush reveal the queries people are using to find you and your competitors on Google. Common search terms that people use when they’re looking for a DUI attorney include:
- What’s the penalty for a fourth DUI in Ohio?
- How will a DUI affect my military career?
- How will a DUI conviction affect my professional license?
- Do I need an attorney if I’m going to plead guilty?
- Do I have to take a roadside field sobriety test in Maryland?
- Is there a washout period for DUI in Arizona?
- What if there were children in the car when I got a DUI?
- How will a DUI conviction affect my right to own firearms?
Building the Right Website for DUI Law SEO
A website visitor becomes a lead when they call your office or leave you their contact information in a submission form. Our engineers at SLS Consulting, Inc. will make sure your website has all the right components to attract organic traffic and convert visitors into leads. This includes the following:
- An About Us page with confident photos of you and your staff and reassuring information about your experience and qualifications.
- Keyword optimization that matches the user intent of people who are looking for your services. It’s important to use keywords strategically. They are very effective when used in headlines and titles, but you may be penalized by Google for “keyword stuffing” if you overuse them.
- Internal links create a more fluid and enjoyable user experience (UX) by promoting intuitive navigation, and they also encourage Google bots to index more pages on your site.
- Fast loading speed on all devices increases engagement levels, and it’s a key Google ranking factor.
- Design elements such as the ideal font, whitespace, a pleasant color scheme, photos, and graphics work together to enhance user interface (UI).
- Client testimonials in footers, headers, your homepage, or a dedicated Reviews page provide invaluable social proof about how people have benefited from your services.
- Authoritative content on various subjects related to the services you offer is the best way to attract organic traffic.
- Mobile optimization. It’s essential for your website to load quickly and be easy to view and navigate on all types of devices, including desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones. The font and graphics must be legible and the buttons easy to use.
More Ways to Improve SEO
In addition to building a superior website and filling it with insightful content, there are other strategies that you can use to generate more website traffic, such as:
- Claim your Google Business Profile page.
- Seek reviews in legal directories.
- Develop a robust social media presence.
- Encourage backlinks from reputable websites.
- Create a podcast.
- Participate in local events.
- Publish articles in news media and law reviews.
- Participate in local service clubs and organizations.
Let’s Grow Your Business Together
SLS knows SEO. We build amazing websites for our clients and have the design awards to prove it. We’ll be happy to meet with you to discuss your custom-tailored marketing strategy. We have all the tools to help your business grow!
Call us at (323) 254-1510 to schedule your FREE consultation today. We know how to get the leads you need.