Lead Generating Search Engine Optimization for Employment Law Firms
One of the biggest challenges that employment law firms face is attracting new clients. You may be getting calls from people your firm can’t help, or the people you could be helping are calling someone else. Some potential clients haven’t been informed about the value of retaining legal counsel.
A digital marketing campaign connects you with people who are seeking the services you provide. At SLS Consulting, Inc., we use technology to bring clients and law firms together. If you’re ready to grow your firm by attracting new clients, call (323) 254-1510 to learn more today.
Answering the Questions That Your Employment Law Clients Are Asking
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) locates people who are making Google queries about the services you offer and directs them to your website. Your site should provide visitors with the useful and compelling information they’re looking for. If your content is engaging, it will establish trust and convince people that you know how to help them. This motivates visitors to contact your firm.
A lot of marketers act as though search engine optimization (SEO) is a mysterious process that only technical wizards can understand, but the basic principles of SEO are pretty simple-- Find out what type of information potential clients are looking for and give it to them. People who will benefit from your services are likely to make the following types of Google queries:
- Does my boss have to pay us for break time?
- Are fathers with new babies eligible for family leave in Ohio?
- I told my boss his dirty jokes make me uncomfortable, but he didn’t stop.
- Are non-compete clauses enforceable in California?
- My wife’s boss insulted her for wearing a hijab.
- Can they punish me for complaining about dangerous equipment at work?
- People at work refuse to address me by my preferred pronouns.
- Can they fire me for being too old?
- Can I take time off work to care for my dad with Alzheimer’s?
- My boss yells at people and calls us names.
Building a Powerful Website for Your Employment Law Firm
Content marketing, also referred to as inbound marketing, relies on organic search traffic to bring you new clients. To build a successful content marketing campaign, you must establish your website as a source of useful information. It’s important to cover a variety of topics related to the services you offer.
Establishing yourself as a reliable legal source creates a snowball effect, and search engines will start directing more traffic to your site. Your marketer will develop a website that guides visitors along the buyer’s journey and persuades them to contact your firm by calling your office or filling out a submission form.
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we can upgrade your current website or build you a new one. We’ll make sure your site has all the necessary features to convert visitors into leads, including:
- Mobile optimization. These days, most internet searches are made on smartphones. Your website must load quickly, look attractive, and be easy to use on all types of devices, including phones, tablets, and desktops.
- Title tags and meta descriptions alert search engines about a page’s topic and make it easier for Google to index your content.
- Internal linking. Strategically placed links inform readers about related content that may interest them. These links also make it easier for Google bots to accurately index your site.
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI). Essential design elements, such as font, color scheme, whitespace, buttons, pictures, graphics, and anchor text create an atmosphere that seamlessly guides visitors along the path to conversion.
- Fast loading speed. Visitors will become frustrated if the page doesn’t open right away, and loading speed is also an important Google ranking factor.
- Client testimonials provide invaluable social proof, demonstrating how you have helped others in similar situations. Videos and a dedicated Testimonials page are effective strategies for highlighting testimonials.
- Pages and blog posts that include authoritative content about your services and cover interests potential clients want to know more about will increase your Google ranking and draw more visitors to your site.
- An About Us page is one of the most frequently visited pages on your site. It establishes trust by providing attorney bios, photographs of team members, trust badges, and other information regarding your experience and qualifications.
- Keyword optimization. Keywords are a major ranking factor, but they must be used strategically. Including inappropriate keywords will attract unwanted traffic, and “keyword stuffing” may result in Google penalties.
- Submission forms and contact information should be prominently featured throughout your site, making it easy for visitors to contact you whenever they’re ready.
Tell Us Your Story: We’ll Share It With the World
A digital marketer’s job is to tell your story and connect you with people who need your help. Employment attorneys protect workers, fight for fairness, and seek justice for people who have been harmed. Our team will meet with you to find out what motivates you and learn how you became interested in employment law.
It’s crucial for marketers to communicate clearly and effectively with our clients. To help you grow your firm, we need to understand where you want to take your firm and the types of clients you wish to attract. Just tell us which practice areas you want to emphasize, and we’ll build a campaign that matches your goals. We can create content based on a wide range of practice areas, such as:
- Gender discrimination
- Racial discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Nation of origin discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- LGBTQIA+ discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment
- Wrongful termination
- Family and medical leave
- Wages disputes
- Non-compete clauses
- Safety violations
- Breach of contract
- Qui Tam and whistleblower protection
SEO Marketing From SLS—New Leads to Help You Grow
SEO marketing provides an unbeatable ROI for your law firm, and we do it a lot better than the competition. The websites by SLS Consulting, Inc. have a conversion rate of five to seven percent, which is much higher than the industry average of only two to three percent.
Call (323) 254-1510 to schedule a FREE consultation.