Expert Search Engine Optimization to Grow Your Jacksonville Firm
You’re a good lawyer, and people know it. You’re respected by your colleagues and held in high esteem by the local legal community. And you get a lot of referrals and positive reviews from former clients.
A professional marketing strategy using search engine optimization (SEO) will build upon everything you’ve achieved and bring in new clients. SEO marketing pinpoints the people in your area who are already looking for your services and directs them to your office.
If you choose SLS Consulting, Inc. as your marketing partner, we’ll connect you with the clients you need to grow your business. Call (323) 254-1510 to learn more today.
How Search Engine Optimization Brings in New Clients
The key to search engine optimization is creating a website that ranks high in local Google searches. That means your firm shows up at the top of the page when someone in Jacksonville is looking for your services.
When clients are directed to your website from a Google search, it’s called organic traffic. The two things you need to generate organic traffic are:
- A website with the right design elements
- Engaging and informative content that answers people’s questions
If You Build It, They Will Come
The first step is sitting down together and coming up with a list of services you want to promote. Then we’ll create a marketing campaign based on your strengths and values.
An effective website is the cornerstone of a competitive digital marketing strategy. At SLS Consulting Inc., we’ll update your website or build you a new one. A website that generates leads for your firm includes the following elements:
- Mobile optimization: These days, most internet searches are conducted using a mobile device. Your website has to look good whether the client is using a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. When a website is poorly optimized for mobile, it appears awkward, the buttons are too small, and the pages are difficult to navigate.
- Client testimonials are one of the most important types of social proof. They can be used on your Homepage, in headers and footers throughout the blog, and on a dedicated testimonials page to demonstrate how you’ve helped others in the past.
- About Us page: This is often the second most visited page on your site after your Homepage. Visitors want to know that you have the right experience and credentials, but it’s also important to convey a sense of compassion and professionalism.
- Internal links make it easier for visitors to navigate your website and provide a more pleasant user experience. For example, if a potential client comes to your site to learn about jackknife truck accidents, a hyperlink to your Truck Accidents page can provide additional useful information that guides the visitor one step closer to contacting your firm. Internal links also improve SEO by directing Google search bots to index more content.
- Fast loading speed on all devices is an important Google ranking factor, and it also prevents visitors from leaving your site before they get a chance to see what you have to offer.
- User Experience (UX): Elements such as color scheme, layout, whitespace, visual design, and intuitive navigation work hand-in-hand to create a pleasant and engaging experience that encourages users to spend more time on your website.
- Authoritative content: Readable website pages and blogs covering a variety of topics related to the service you offer will improve your Google rankings and convert new clients.
- Keywords: The right keywords will increase your visibility in Google searches, but they need to be used in the correct manner. There are search engine penalties for “keyword stuffing” when you overuse them or put them in the wrong place.
- Photos: Your marketer will advise you on how to take effective office and staff photos for your site. Using generic stock images will damage SEO.
Growing Your Law Firm in Jacksonville
Jacksonville is a great place to get outside and enjoy the sunshine, and it has an impressive urban park system. The city offers lots of great opportunities for shopping, hiking, biking, water sports, and entertainment.
Notable attractions include the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, Little Talbot Island, Big Talbot Island, St. Johns Town Center, Museum of Science and History (MOSH), Riverside Arts Market, Fort Caroline National Memorial, the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, and the Jacksonville Center for the Performing Arts.
Jacksonville has a vibrant and growing economy. Major industries include:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Logistics and distribution
- Aviation and aerospace
- Life sciences
- Information technology
- Health care
- Real estate
- Retail sales
- Financial services
Get Outstanding ROI with SEO from SLS Consulting
We really know what we’re doing at SLS Consulting, Inc. In fact, our websites have a conversion rate of 5 to 7 percent. This is much higher than the industry average, which is 2 to 3 percent.
Contact SLS Consulting, Inc. to schedule a FREE consultation today by calling (323) 254-1510.