At SLS Consulting, Inc., we understand the importance of a first impression, especially when it comes to your website. Our design team specializes in striking the right balance between satisfying SEO ranking factors, implementing modern design and ADA practices, and helping clients find what they’re looking for.
We recognize the importance of enhancing your brand and producing a website that reflects your firm’s values, personality, and style.
The SLS Consulting, Inc. team has been designing successful legal websites for over 20 years. Using our experience, we have developed helpful strategies and valuable tips for working with clients. Today, we continue to build award-winning sites that are known throughout the industry.
Organic Traffic Converts Local Google Searches Into Leads
From a marketing perspective, our primary objective is to create a website that attracts new clients and convinces them to contact your firm, either by calling your office or filling out a submission form.
When visitors are directed to your website from unpaid Google searches, it’s referred to as organic traffic. Organic traffic generates outstanding ROI and is one of the most effective ways to locate people in your area who are interested in your services.
Effective content marketing drives organic traffic to your site. Your digital marketing team composes informative and well-crafted content about your services to achieve this. High-quality content will establish your site as an authoritative source of information and increase your rankings in Google searches.
When visitors are directed to your site from an organic search, they’re looking for more information on how to solve a problem. For example, someone in your area who is suffering from whiplash due to an automobile accident may search the following on Google: What is whiplash?
If you have a page about whiplash that ranks high in local Google searches, it will draw visitors to your website, and you’ll be able to provide the reader with valuable information. As visitors continue reading your website, their trust in your firm grows. Eventually, they will decide to give your office a call. That’s how content marketing converts potential clients into leads.
Websites That Encourage Clients to Give You a Call
Your website is the foundation of an effective digital marketing campaign. Website designers rely on a hierarchy of design to make sure your website contains the necessary components to attract potential clients and prompt them to contact your office. This hierarchy includes:
- Mobile optimization. These days, most internet searches are conducted on a cell phone. That’s why your website has to look good and be easy to navigate across all devices, including desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones. Some fonts and pictures that look attractive on a computer desktop may appear cramped or awkward on a mobile device.
- Internal links have two main functions: They encourage Google bots to index more pages on your site and offer opportunities for visitors to learn more about your firm and the services you provide.
- Intuitive navigation allows visitors to choose their unique path along the buyer’s journey.
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) drive conversions by utilizing fonts, graphics, buttons, white space, photographs, color schemes, and other design elements to create a captivating website with a pleasing aesthetic.
- Keyword optimization must be strategic. Keywords are influential, but overusing or misplacing them can result in search engine rank penalties.
- Headlines encourage visitors to read your content while enhancing search engine optimization.
- Tracking numbers and submission forms are strategically placed throughout the website, enticing visitors to contact your office.
Making a Design Request
Maintaining an open and positive relationship with our clients is key. Here at SLS Consulting, Inc., our top priority is ensuring you feel comfortable with your site, and we’ll do everything we can to accommodate your wishes.
Adjusting basic website elements, like headlines, photo placement, or font size, often distorts or minimizes a site’s overall function and design. If you have a design request, try to be specific. This makes it easier for us to explain the pros and cons of your request.
One of the best ways to resolve a design issue is to set up a video conference where we can discuss any flaws or changes in depth.
SLS Consulting: Let’s Grow Your Business Together
At SLS Consulting, Inc., our websites have a phenomenal conversion rate of 5 to 7 percent. This is a lot higher than the industry average, which is 2 to 3 percent.
Give us a call at (323) 254-1510 to schedule a FREE consultation today.
- Ask SLS
- Bail Bonds
- Google My Business
- Google Updates
- Holidays and Other Fun Stuff
- Law Firm Management
- Legal Online Marketing
- Local Search
- Ms. White Hat’s SEO Corner
- Online Brand Development
- Online Content Development
- Online Review Sites
- Search Engine Optimization
- SLS News
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Website Design