Charlotte Law Firm Search Engine Optimization to Get You More Leads
You built your law firm by helping people and winning cases. Over the years, people told their friends about you, and word spread in the community. Now, technology offers new ways to attract clients. You may have heard about search engine optimization, but you weren’t sure if it was right for you.
When it’s done right, SEO connects you with people in your area who are already looking for your services. You can use SEO to let more people know about all the great reviews and client testimonials you’ve been getting.
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we make your website work for you. Our websites have a conversion rate of five to seven percent, a lot higher than the industry average of only two to three percent.
Ready to learn more? Call (323) 254-1510 to schedule a free consultation today.
What Is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a group of strategies that your marketer uses to direct traffic to your website. These days, when someone requires professional services, they’re probably going to start by making a Google search engine query. If you have content on your websites that does a good job of answering the questions that people in your community are asking Google, then your content will rise to the top of search engine results pages (SERPs).
Visitors directed to your site from Google searches are referred to as organic traffic. The great thing about organic traffic is you don’t have to pay for it. When your marketer designs an effective content marketing strategy, it will continue to bring you new leads for years to come.
After you sit down with your digital marketer and tell them which services you want to promote, they will create a content marketing strategy. Your marketer will find out what kind of searches potential law firm clients are making on Google. Common searches in your area may include:
- What is equitable distribution?
- Do they have leash laws in Mooresville?
- How will a felony conviction affect my professional license?
- What will happen to my pension in a divorce?
- What if I got hit by an Uber driver?
- What are the long-term effects of road rash?
- What are the penalties for a third DWI in North Carolina?
- Is there a cap on damages for farm equipment accidents in North Carolina?
- What if someone left their gate open and my kid got hurt in their pool?
Content Marketing Converts Leads Into Clients
The buyer’s journey describes the steps a person takes when deciding to purchase a product or service. The buyer’s journey typically contains three steps:
- Awareness is when a potential client first realizes they have a problem that can be solved by an attorney. Maybe someone who suffered a catastrophic injury when they were struck by a speeding truck has received a lowball settlement offer, but they aren’t sure if they should take it.
- Consideration is when the potential client is deciding whether a particular lawyer can help them solve a problem. At this point, someone may be reading your blog post about effective legal defenses against drug possession charges in North Carolina.
- Decision is when a new lead contacts your office to ask about your services.
It’s important to have pages and blog posts on your website designed to attract and convert people at every stage of the buyer’s journey. A website visitor becomes a lead when they reach out to you by calling your office or filling out a submission form on your website.
How Your Website Can Convert New Law Firm Clients
To attract organic traffic from Google queries, your website needs to have the right site structure, including coding, graphics, sitemaps, and other features. Our team at SLS Consulting, Inc. will upgrade your site, or we can make you a new one if that’s what you’re looking for.
A website that attracts organic traffic includes the following features:
- Mobile optimization
- Fast loading speed
- Authoritative content
- Easy navigation
- Submission forms
- An “About Us” page
- Competitive keywords
- Client testimonials
- Internal links
- Fast loading time
- Intuitive navigation
- Calls to action (CTAs) on every page
- A pleasant color scheme
- Contact information
- Your business address
- Effective headlines
Living and Thriving in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte has big-city amenities and small-town charm. It’s a great place to visit and a wonderful place to live. Charlotte is home to the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Carowinds Amusement Park, and the Spectrum Center, where the NBA Bobcats play.
The city offers all sorts of fun things to do. Visitors enjoy downtown guided tours of the city, and we have an amazing nightlife, with bars, clubs, patios, fine dining, and breweries. You can have a night out at Roxbury Nightclub, Middle C Jazz, The Comedy Zone, and other exciting venues.
Charlotte has a dynamic local economy that provides good jobs in several important industries, including:
- Professional services
- Real estate
- Health care
SEO by SLS Will Bring You Fresh Leads
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we provide superior SEO and other digital marketing strategies that offer outstanding ROI. Let’s find out how we can help you grow your business.
Call (323) 254-1510 to learn more today.