Legal SEO in Colorado Springs To Get You More Leads!
If you build a good website, the users will come. That’s the key to effective search engine optimization (SEO).
It all begins when you sit down with your digital marketing agency and tell them which legal services you want to promote. Then, your marketer can develop a campaign designed to direct people to your website when they search for an attorney on Google.
There are four major components to an effective SEO strategy:
- User experience (UX)
- Content marketing
- Site architecture
- Off-page SEO
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we’re really good at SEO. In fact, our websites have a conversion rate of five to seven percent. That’s much higher than the industry average of only two to three percent.
Call (323) 254-1510 to schedule a free consultation today.
User Experience and Law Firm SEO
User experience is how the user feels while reading and navigating your websites. There are three major questions a website developer must consider to build a site with strong UX:
- Does it look good? The right combination of visual features will make your site more inviting to visitors. This includes a pleasant color scheme, compelling graphics, attractive photos, and plenty of whitespace. You don’t want to present the reader with a solid wall of text, so avoid long paragraphs. Your text should be broken up with headlines and bullet points.
- Is it easy to use? No matter which page a visitor is directed to, they should be able to navigate to other pages using buttons, highlighted anchor text, and a navigation bar. Every page should include your phone number and calls-to-action (CTAs), encouraging visitors to either call the firm or leave their contact information in a submission form.
- Does it look good on a little screen? With more than half of all internet searches coming from cell phones these days, your website must be mobile optimized so the font is readable, the graphics are clear, and the buttons are functional on all types of devices.
Content Marketing and Law Firm SEO
One of the main reasons SEO provides such an outstanding ROI is that it relies on creating content that ranks high in unpaid Google queries, which is also referred to as an organic search. If you have a website with strong site architecture and you fill it with the right kind of content, it will attract visitors to your site and convert those visitors into leads.
To design an effective content writing strategy, your digital marketer will create engaging and informative content that answers the questions people are asking on Google queries when they are seeking your services, such as:
- How is marital property divided in New Jersey?
- Does a truck really have a “black box”?
- What are the penalties for a third DUI in Delaware?
- What’s the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What type of gates are required for swimming pool owners in Oregon?
Site Architecture and Law Firm SEO
There’s no substitute for knowledge and experience when it comes to building websites. For over 20 years, SLS Consulting, Inc. has been providing high-performing websites for law firms across the nation. We can also upgrade your current website, making it much more effective.
Websites by SLS Consulting, Inc. have the right site architecture to make it easy for Google to crawl and index your site. This includes:
- URL structure
- Internal linking
- Structured data
- XLM sitemaps
- Image compression
- Canonical tags
- Breadcrumbs navigation
- Title tags and meta descriptions
- Fast loading speed
Off-Site SEO To Publicize Your Law Firm
There are several ways that you and your digital marketer can improve SEO by publicizing your law firm. For example, organizing a community event can enhance your local profile, especially if you help raise money for a local charity.
Off-site SEO includes the following types of activities and events:
- Social media
- Link building
- Local SEO
- Third-party reviews
- Google Business Profile
- Press releases
- Sponsoring a college scholarship
- Local events
- Public speaking
- Local media attention
- Supporting local charities
- Joining a service club
- Influencer marketing
- Firm newsletters
Colorado Springs: A Wonderful Place To Live and Thrive
Colorado is one of the most beautiful places in the world, and Colorado Springs is full of spectacular views and healthy outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, rock climbing, and whitewater rafting. Colorado Springs is also the base camp for some of the best skiing and snowboarding available in Colorado.
Fun places to visit in Colorado Springs include the Western Museum of Mining & Industry, The Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Museum, and Glen Eyrie Castle.
Many prominent businesses and organizations have placed their headquarters in Colorado Springs, including:
- Polaris Alpha
- USA Hockey
- XAware, Inc.
- Young Life
- The Broadmoor
- Compassion International
Let’s Grow Your Firm Together
Ready to hear more? The team at SLS Consulting, Inc. is ready to meet with you to discuss all the ways we can help you get more leads. We have experience working with multiple types of firms, including:
Call us at (323) 254-1510 to learn more today with a free consultation.