The Right Leads to Grow Your San Antonio Business
These days, most people start with a Google search when they’re looking for someone to provide a service. If somebody in Mahncke Park searches for Divorce Lawyers, Google will automatically direct them to divorce lawyers in their area even if the search doesn’t include the words “near me.”
Now wouldn’t it be great if the name of your firm showed up at the top of the page when local people were searching for the legal services you provide? We call that organic traffic because it comes to your site naturally and you don’t have to pay for it.
How can an internet marketing firm direct search traffic to your website? By building you a superior website with content that answers the question people are asking. This process is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO). When it’s done right, SEO offers a very impressive ROI.
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we know how to get you actionable leads. In fact, our websites have a conversion rate of 5 to 7 percent. This is considerably higher than the industry average, which is 2 to 3 percent.
Are you ready to take your marketing strategy to a whole new level? Call SLS Consulting, Inc. to learn more today. You can reach us at (323) 254-1510.
What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing uses the internet to connect you with people who are already looking for your services. It’s light years ahead of traditional marketing techniques.
If you’re still trying to attract new clients by placing an ad in the local PennySaver or hoping someone will notice your sign while they’re waiting for a bus, then you’re going to be pleasantly surprised by the results you get from an effective digital marketing campaign.
With digital marketing, everything is targeted and tested. Using the following tools, you’ll know how many leads you’re getting and where they’re coming from:
- Tracking numbers
- Landing pages
- A/B testing
- Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Google analytics
- Urchin Tracking Modules (UTMs)
It All Starts with the Right Website
Your website is a hub where marketers can direct traffic from several marketing channels, including organic searches, social media, email campaigns, and PPC.
A successful website combines user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) components to create a unique experience that captivates visitors and converts them into leads. This will include:
- Website design. An inviting website has a pleasant color scheme, readable fonts, professional-looking photographs, and enough white space that it doesn’t feel cluttered.
- Intuitive navigation propels the reader along the buyer’s journey with internal links and buttons, contact information, and submission forms.
- Authoritative content builds trust with visitors and sets you apart from the competition. This will increase the amount of organic traffic that comes your way.
- Mobile optimization. Today most internet searches are conducted on cell phones. Your site needs to look good on all devices, with clear graphics, readable content, effortless navigation, and buttons that are easy to use.
- Testimonials provide social proof, which is a crucial tool for influencing potential clients. Positive comments from rating sites can be featured throughout your site and in headers and footers. You can also create a dedicated Testimonials Page.
- Fast Loading on all types of devices is crucial for strong SEO and it also helps prevent people from prematurely exiting your site.
- Engaging headlines and bulleted lists draw the reader’s attention. Most visitors will scan a web page first and then go back and read it if they find the information compelling.
Living and Working in San Antonio
San Antonio is one of America’s great cities. It’s a major tourist attraction thanks to the world-famous Alamo, River Walk, San Antonio Missions National Historic Park, San Fernando Cathedral, Market Square, the McNay Art Museum, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and other fantastic attractions.
People who come to San Antonio enjoy hiking, cycling, and visiting scenic treasures such as Enchanted Rock State Nature Area, Lost Maples State Natural Area, Natural Bridge Caverns, and the San Marcos River.
San Antonio boasts a robust and diverse economy. Major local industries include:
- Financial services
- Real estate
- Health care
- Information technology
Twenty-First Century Marketing
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we’ll build a marketing campaign based on your needs. We know how to listen, and we know how to win.
Call (323) 254-1510 to schedule a FREE consultation today.