SEO Strategies to Grow Your Estate Planning Firm
Estate planning is a highly competitive field for lawyers. These days, a lot of people think they can get away with trusting their financial future to cheap online services like LegalZoom and RocketLawyer. This is a huge mistake that will cost them in the long run.
DIY online services will never be able to offer what you can. Estate planning lawyers provide invaluable services for your clients. You sit down with people, discuss their concerns, and answer a wide range of questions. No robot could ever come close to doing what you do.
In this new competitive landscape, estate planning lawyers must be able to connect with the people in your area who are seeking your services. The most effective and affordable way to achieve this goal is by utilizing a well-crafted SEO marketing strategy.
At SLS Consulting, Inc., we provide cost-effective marketing solutions that will get you the clients you need to grow your business.
Call (323) 254-1510 to learn more about our marketing strategies and techniques with a free initial consultation.
Law Firm Estate Planning SEO Depends on Answering the Right Questions
Search Engine Marketing (SEO) is an array of marketing techniques that increase your visibility in search engine queries. People looking for help with estate planning will probably begin their search by making a Google query. If you have the right SEO strategy, you’ll attract these people to your website and convert them into clients.
When someone is directed to your website via a Google query, we call it organic traffic. The great thing about organic traffic is that it doesn’t cost you any money, and when you have the right SEO strategy, you’ll continue to attract organic traffic for years to come.
An essential part of SEO is content marketing, which involves creating diverse, well-written, and informative website content. When you provide a wide variety of well-written and informative content, you’ll attract visitors and rank high in Google queries.
The key to developing effective website content is noting the types of questions your clients ask and providing useful answers. You’ll want to start by listing commonly voiced concerns you’re hearing from your clients and share this information with your digital marketing firm.
Your marketer has tools that tell us about the search terms and queries people use to find your competitors. At SLS Consulting, Inc., we enhance SEO by composing website content that addresses the following types of concerns:
- How long does probate take?
- How do I establish a trust?
- How do I choose my trustee?
- What happens to my assets if I don’t have a will?
- What are the benefits of creating a living trust?
- How much property tax will my kids have to pay if they inherit my home?
Your Website Is the Foundation for Your Estate Planning SEO Strategy
Digital marketing uses the internet and online technologies to target potential clients in your region. This is particularly important for estate planning attorneys because most clients are looking for someone nearby.
A well-designed website is essential for developing an effective SEO strategy. All the components of your website work in unison to convince potential clients that you have what they need. A professional-looking website with helpful content seamlessly guides visitors along the buyer’s journey and convinces them to call your office or leave their contact information in the submission form. That’s how website visitors become leads.
At SLS Consulting, Inc, we’ll upgrade your existing website or build you a new one designed to fit your needs. To be effective, your website will contain the following features:
- Mobile optimization
- Client testimonials
- Internal links
- An About Us page
- Fast loading speed
- Intuitive navigation
- A pleasing color scheme
- Detailed practice area pages
- Strategically placed keywords
- Strong calls to action
- Submission forms
- Professional-looking staff pictures
- Contact information on every page
- Authoritative content that covers a wide range of topics
Additional Ways to Attract New Estate Planning Clients
As our population grows older, the demand for estate planning services will continue to expand. Older Americans are becoming more comfortable using the internet, which will play an increasing role for local businesses looking to attract new clients.
In addition to your website, there are many opportunities for getting the word out about your achievements and community contributions. When you meet with your digital marketing team, we’ll advise you about the pros and cons of various strategies and provide the assistance you need to implement the ones you select, such as:
- Social media is crucial for establishing trust, increasing brand awareness, and publicizing firm news, activities, and local events.
- Webinars are an outstanding way to demonstrate your expertise by providing valuable information to potential clients.
- Podcasts are a lot of work, but they can be fun, and if you provide engaging content, you can attract a lot of potential clients.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is an effective way to target people searching for your services, but it takes an experienced digital marketer to conduct a cost-effective PPC campaign.
- Retargeting ads is a way of reaching out to people who have already visited your website.
- Video marketing can be profoundly moving and effective, particularly when combined with client testimonials.
- Local and legal directories. These listings will help improve SEO and attract more visitors to your website.
- Google Business Profile. Formerly known as Google My Business (GMB), this is an essential tool for increasing your firm’s visibility on Google.
- Local events, contests, speaking engagements, civic organization memberships, and other activities provide opportunities for networking and enhancing your firm’s stature in the local community.
The Leads You Need to Thrive
When done correctly, SEO marketing provides an outstanding ROI for your business. We know what we’re doing at SLS Consulting, Inc, and we have the design awards to prove it. Our websites have a conversion rate of five to seven percent. That’s much higher than the industry average of only two to three percent.
Call (323) 254-1510 to schedule a FREE consultation today. Let us help you get the leads you need.