We Help You Reach Clients When They Need You
Reaching defendants and their families right after an arrest is the key to keeping your bail bond agency alive and growing. Nowadays, mobile search dominates the digital market, with every major website needing to be optimized for desktops, tablets, and smartphones. To better reach new clients when they need your services, your bail bond agency needs to take a mobile-first approach to designing and optimizing your website.
SLS Consulting, Inc., designs mobile-first websites for bail bond agencies across the country to help them increase traffic, engage with new clients, and capture major leads. We understand the unique advantages bail bond agents have with a mobile-optimized website, which is why we design every website to bring in traffic from smartphones. To discuss how to optimize your site for mobile traffic, call SLS Consulting, Inc., at (323) 254-1510 or toll-free at (877) 248-3529 for a free case evaluation.
Why You Need a Mobile-First Approach to Your Website
Modern web users spend more time on their phones than any other devices -- 96% of all tasks, in fact, are performed on smartphones. Mobile searches have grown to dominate the search engine results pages (SERPs), especially among younger demographics that are rapidly growing. When someone is arrested, his family and friends will likely do a Google search on their phones to figure out what to do. But it is not just information they are looking for – 92% of people who use mobile search end up actually following through on the results, with 68% of users also using search results to make long-term decisions.
When it comes down to the important decision of which bail bond agency to trust, mobile search can be a major factor. If your web design is built solely for desktops, people in need will likely skip over you for a more responsively designed bail bond website, costing you major leads.
Having a standard website is not an option anymore – you need to reach clients across every channel, including mobile search results, in order to build your business. Adopting a mobile-first mentality is a major shift for businesses that previously relied on desktop traffic for most leads, but making this necessary change can drastically improve your conversion rate.
Mobile-first web design allows your bail bond agency to capture traffic in several ways:
- Local Search Results: Mobile search results rely far more heavily on Google Map rankings and local search results. If a user is searching for a bail bond agent near them, ranking high in the top three of Google Maps can boost your leads – but only if your website has a mobile design that will adapt to users. Given that most people use Google Maps on their phones, your website needs to be optimized for mobile results – as well as have a strong Google My Business profile – to keep users on your page and increase the likelihood they will contact you.
- Social Media Links: The vast majority of social media users rely on their phones to connect on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, which sometimes act as secondary search engines for certain services. If a family member is asking for suggestions on bail bond agencies on social media and someone provides a link, they expect the related webpage to format properly to their device. If you rely solely on a desktop design for your site, you could lose out on major leads. Building out a mobile website is paramount to reaching new clients across all social media channels.
- Increased Site Speed: Mobile websites are often optimized for speed, ensuring that users have the best experience possible. Slow load times can lead to a higher bounce rate, but by improving your on-site speed, you can capture leads you would otherwise miss.
- Mobile SEO Optimization: A large portion of Google search results rely on mobile searches, and Google has stated that mobile-optimized sites rank better in the long run. If your website is dependent on desktop traffic, your rankings could suffer. Developing a mobile-first approach can have a major role in your bail bond agency’s SEO strategy.
Optimizing Your Bail Bond Agency for Mobile Traffic
The best way to optimize your bail bond website for mobile traffic is to design a responsive website. This style of design keeps your website’s branding, style, and format relatively similar for both desktop and mobile traffic. But a responsive website adapts for each user’s device and adjusts the content to fit the resolution of the user’s screen.
While building out your website, it is important to pay attention to how your content will change depending on the user’s device. Photos, infographics, blogs, videos, contact forms – they will all need to adjust to your website’s design on smartphones, tablets, and desktop. If you leave any content off of your mobile site that is available on your desktop, your rankings could suffer. Do not just take our word for it – look at Google’s mobile-first best practices.
This is all part of the grander goal of improving the user experience. The user experience drives leads, and any time it is impeded, you risk losing clients to your competitors. Elements that influence a user’s experience include:
- A responsive web design
- Quick loading times
- Ease of use
- Limited or no pop-ups
- Simple navigation
- Helpful information up front
- Keeping important details “above the fold” (like your phone number)
- A sleek and modern design that speaks to your brand
By meeting a user’s needs and expectations, you have a higher chance of boosting your bail bond agency’s traffic and landing new clients.
Build Your Bail Bond Website With SLS Consulting, Inc.
Here at SLS Consulting, Inc., our professional team of graphic designers take a mobile-first approach to every website we work on. We build bail bond agency websites that succeed on mobile and desktop search results, while maintaining a consistent and positive user experience. We do not believe in cutting corners or taking shortcuts and design each site to capture our clients’ personalities.
If you are looking to build a new website for your bail bond agency or redesign your current one, look no further than SLS Consulting, Inc. We have more than 20 years of experience in the digital marketing industry and handle all web design projects in-house. When we bring on a new client, we take the time to learn about their agency’s unique brand, capabilities, and successes so that we can create custom-made sites that fit their needs. Call us today at (323) 254-1510 or toll-free at (877) 248-3529 to get a free case evaluation and learn how we can optimize your website for mobile-first results.